Mrs J Harris Y2 Class Teacher
Welcome back to Y2 and I hope you had a great Summer Break. All the children looked super smart in your new uniforms and had lovey smiley faces ready for your new year.
I’m looking forward to getting to know you all, and going on our learning journey together. We have lots of exciting new topics to learn, books to read and new experiences to do. Check out the overview below which will help foresee the work you will be doing this next half term.
Some things to help you:
- Your children will also have access to Seesaw, Purple Mash and Times Table Rockstars, I will send a copy of the login details soon.
- PE will be on a Friday, full kit to be in school, clearly named please. They can leave their bags on their pegs for the term.
- Spellings/Book Bags to be sent home on a Friday, so that the children can practice their words for a week.
- Music and singing on a Tuesday morning.
- Please send your child into school with their own water bottle, school do not provide or sell water bottles.